𝟔𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝. 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of suicide

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑬
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒋𝒐𝒚

❛ how can you look at yourself in the windowpane without wanting to hit yourself ❜

        𝑀𝐴𝐿𝐼𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐵𝐸𝑁𝑇 on beating Juno in chess. Juno has always been exceptional at mind puzzles whether that be chess, sudoku, card games, riddles, anything that challenges her mind that isn't in an academic setting, she excels at. If Juno had done the same school curriculum, but not in a classroom, she'd probably get straight A's easily, it's simply the pressure. Juno is much smarter than people give her credit for.

Malia had her head resting on one of her arms that was on the table and she kept hesitating before moving a piece, it took her quite a while to actually move her knight. Juno too was using too much of her brain power, but not on chess.

Late last night, Juno started hearing whispers of the same riddle over and over and over again. It sounded like the Nogtisune considering it was a deep and raspy voice, sounding sickly, but she had no clue why the Nogtisune would be talking to her when he hasn't spoken to her in four days, nor has she seen Stiles in four days.

Juno's hand was rubbing her temple like she was trying to get her mind working, but it wasn't. Just as Malia moved her knight forward, she looked up at Juno and saw her incredibly stressed expression. "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky." Juno repeated one part of the riddle she had been hearing over and over again as she moved one of her chess pieces forward. Malia let out a breath, confused by how Juno was winning so easily and also having no clue what she just said. "What?"

"I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky and I can swim in the ocean, yet still remain dry." Juno repeated the entire riddle. Malia sat up straight to look at the board a different way, but also was slightly tuning out Juno's delusions. Malia is aware of her whole reaper situation and having the Nogtisune inside her head since Juno explained it, but she really didn't understand it. Quite honestly, neither did Juno. "Juno, I have literally no idea what you're talking about."

"It's a riddle. I'm amazing at riddles and this guy is like horny for riddles, so it's a nice coincidence, but I can't figure it out." Malia averted her gaze for a second and glanced back at Juno with an incredibly lost look on her face. "You're really weird."