𝟓𝟒.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬
𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒐

❛ i loved you truly ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑁 𝐴𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 in the hospital room next to Stiles, her head was still on the mattress. He never once woke up while she was there, but if he had, his heart would've been warmed by her presence. This was the most peace the two of them had had in weeks, and they were together for it. However, life and this Japanese spirit tends to not like Juno, after all, she disturbed him, so she never really gets to keep her peace.

Juno was woken up by the sound of whispering in her mind. She yawned as she rubbed her eyes, but immediately became more awake and alert at the sound of whispering. Juno didn't feel this overwhelming, overtaking feeling like she was about to lose control of anything and everything, she was in full control, but she had an impulse. Juno had to follow through, she had to find him, whoever he may be.

Juno didn't want to leave Stiles here by himself, but she felt as if this was more important than him somehow. Juno cursed under her breath, desperately not wanting to leave Stiles here by himself, but she had to take care of this, whatever it is. She doesn't even know.

Juno disappeared from the hospital room in a haze of black smoke and reappeared on a familiar street in the Reaper attire. However, like what had been happening, instead of her eyes being completely black, they were back to their usual white. Juno was in control, no longer being controlled.

Four Oni stood behind her, her own personal battalion of demonic spirits. They stared at the McCall home, Juno getting angrier by the second. She had no clue what she was looking for in all of her friends, but she knew she hadn't found it yet. Juno had the compulsive need to find this thing she was being forced to look for and the fact that she had to hurt all of her friends to get it was wrecking her, but there were only two people left that could have this thing that Juno is looking for; Scott and Kira.

Filled with rage, Juno ran right at the house and never stopped. Juno jumped right through a window and rolled onto the ground, immediately getting back up to her feet as the Oni had jumped into the house as well. There, Derek, Kira, Scott, Ethan, and Aiden all stared at her with shock as she spoke, "Don't struggle. It makes this easier."