𝟒𝟎.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓...𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞? 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐟

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞? 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐟. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of gun violence, suicide & physical abuse

𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬
𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

❛ won't you come on over? stop making fool out of me ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 called to the school since other students had seen Malia, or in their eyes, a regular coyote, running through the school. Scott and Juno were asked to wait by the locker room since they had helped Kira, but Sheriff Stilinski also wanted to speak with them in regards to the supernatural aspect of this.

Stiles had just joined the two with a discovery he made. He had his lacrosse bag in one hand and the doll from the car wreck in the other as he walked up to the duo. "Guys, I think I know what she was looking for."

Once they both caught sight of the doll, Scott very exasperatedly asked, "You took the doll from the car?"

"Yeah, I thought you could use it. You know, for like her scent." Stiles defended himself, thinking that keeping the most prized possession of a werecoyote was a good idea. However, it was a bad idea in more ways than one. For some unknown reason, Henry Tate, Malia's father, was in the school and upon seeing his daughter's toy, immediately marched over to them and snatched the doll out of Stiles's hand as he demanded, "Where did you get that? Where did you find this? It belonged to my daughter."

Stiles went to come up with some excuse, but he had no clue what to say. Luckily, his father and Sheriff had stepped in, already angry that Mr. Tate was involving himself in a crime scene. "Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this, if you have your own police scanner or what, but you can't be here."

Sheriff Stilinski went to push the man out, but as soon as he got even near Mr. Tate, he felt something in his jacket. He sent the man a glare, Mr. Tate knowing he was caught. He moved his jacket a little bit out of the way to reveal a gun. Juno had immediately taken a small step back, slightly hiding behind Stiles. Juno has not had a good experience with her father and guns on more than one occasion, so seeing a grown man with one always made her nervous. Juno is fine to handle one and have them in her possession because she's in control, but someone who could be a father with a gun, it brought up bad memories.