𝟓𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ she feels so good ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷𝑁'𝑇 𝐷𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐴𝑆 he was told, but he was still helping himself. Instead of going home to get some rest, he had gone to the hospital so he could talk to his family doctor about possibly getting some help with his insomnia. However, when he got there, he had to talk to Melissa, who was at the front desk. He was having a bit of an unlucky streak what with not knowing if he's trying to kill people and his doctor not actually being here.

"Dr. Gardner's not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors?" Melissa offered, trying to help her son's best friend in any way. Stiles was already so exhausted that this was really the last thing he needed. His emotions were swarming and he truly had no idea what to do, so unable to stop his panic, Stiles took a step away the front desk and took a deep, uneasy breath. His hands were shaking and eyes were watering, Melissa could tell how incredibly stressed this poor boy was.

"Stiles? Are you alright?" Melissa got up from her chair and walked around the desk to Stiles who anxiously spoke, "I don't know...I guess...I guess not really?"

Stiles really wasn't sure about his mental state, it was all so confusing to him. One minute he was as happy as he could be because he was with his friends or with Juno, but then he'd be having a panic attack directly after. There was something scrambled in his mind, it was like the beginning of a jigsaw puzzle where all the pieces are there, but it's far from put together.

Melissa knew that from a medical standpoint and also just having eyes could see that there was something wrong with Stiles. She brought him to one of the private rooms and got him to sit on the bed as she brought a clipboard in with her. Melissa just wanted to do a small check up with him to see if this was just something minor like anxiety or if there was something seriously wrong, she hoped it was the first one. She had asked Stiles to explain what was wrong, and it was a good thing it was Melissa asking the questions because she's known Stiles since he was a little kid. Melissa is practically one of his guardians, she is for a lot of people.

Melissa is Scott's mother, and a very good one at that. With Stiles and Juno both growing up with Scott, even if it were in some way apart, both Stiles and Juno lost their mothers at an early age as well. For Juno specifically, she got to learn what a good mother looks like and was treated as if she were Melissa's daughter. And for Stiles, Melissa may get stressed out by his impulsive nature, but she does care for him and recognizes that he's an incredibly special and intelligent young man.