𝟔𝟕.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑼𝑮𝑳𝒀 𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑹
𝒎𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

❛ even at her best, she's a constant mess ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐸𝑌𝐸𝑆 𝐹𝐿𝑈𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝑂𝑃𝐸𝑁 slowly. Her head was pounding, she could feel a stream of blood falling down her forehead, but when she moved her hand to confirm, she found herself unable to move. Juno became far more alert and saw that her hands were tied down to a chair in the basement of Eichen House. Juno thrashed and pulled, attempting to escape, but nothing was working.

Juno opened her mouth to call out for Stiles, but when she looked up at her surroundings, she saw that Stiles was nowhere to be found and Oliver was laying on the ground unconscious. With furrowed eyebrows she surveyed the premises to see if there was any threat around, but everything seemed peaceful. There was a fight beforehand.

"Stiles? Are you here?" Juno called out, hoping he was possibly around a corner somewhere. "If this is some sick joke, I'm going to make sure your pillow is always warm."

"Stiles is gone." The voice of Hades suddenly spoke. Juno jumped slightly and would have put her hand over her heart to keep it from beating so fast, but she couldn't move her hands.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?"

"So much, but I missed you." Hades sauntered forward from around a corner and twirled his body a little. Juno only glared at him. She recalled Hades insisting that he wasn't going to help her in this situation, so why would he be here now? Hades decided to keep berating her, "Did you miss me?"

"Not really." Juno informed as she created one of her daggers in her hand. She twirled it so she could begin cutting the bounds around her hands while Hades found it necessary to irritate her further. "Why not? I thought you loved me."

Juno halted what she was doing and let out a breath of frustration. Hades was incredibly lucky she couldn't hit him at the moment. Juno deadpanned, "You're a demonic skeleton that haunts my subconscious. I'm not exactly your biggest fan."

"God, fine. I won't help you then." Hades crossed his arms in front of his chest, like a child.

"That's fine." Juno pointed out as she finally cut her one bound. Very easily, she escaped the other one.

"You know, it really isn't fair that you're independent. I'm supposed to be able to manipulate you."

"I would never let a man manipulate me." Juno rubbed her wrists, her daggers gone in a puff of black smoke. Juno had been raised by her brother to never allow anyone above her or around her to take advantage of her. Luca always knew that Juno was going to grow up to be a wonderful and strong woman, and he was right, but because of everything she's been through, everything she's seen, Juno would always make sure now that she is in charge of her life.

Some mummy wasn't going to keep the love of her life away from her.

"You're being an idiot, by the way." Hades pointed out as Juno turned to the wall, seeing that symbol the Nogitsune continues to use etched into the wall.

"Oh, what'd I do now?" Juno breathed out. She wasn't in the mood to listen to Hades rambling about the Reaper and death, she's been listening to it for far too long. Besides, both Hades and Steve abandoned her when she needed them the most.

"You know you're losing, right?"

"Thanks for the heads up." Juno spoke sarcastically, but truthfully, she didn't want someone to reiterate what she already knows and make her even more frustrated for no reason. "You need to get angry?"

"You think I'm not angry?!" Juno spat as she quickly turned to face Hades. "I have murdered my father, attempted to kill my best friends all beyond my control, my mind has been infiltrated, I'm in a nut house, and my boyfriend is being possessed by a Japanese fox spirit, and you think I'm not fucking angry?! Pardon me for not being the literal Hulk!"

"Well, you need to get angrier. This guy feeds off of chaos and you basically are chaos. You'll make him stronger, but he'll make you stronger. Trust me, if you get mad enough, you can beat him." Hades encouraged in his own unique way. Shockingly enough, this was somehow working.

Juno crossed her arms in front of her chest as her jaw clenched. "I don't want to beat him...I want to murder him."

"God fine, you can kill him them. Don't expect my help though." Hades scolded, but Juno already saw a fault in his taunt. "Why the hell are you here then? I thought you were too busy being a bitch about everything."

"First of all...that was hurtful, and I expect you to apologize. Second, Steve told me not to, but it is a real struggle watching you fight this never-ending battle. You either need to give up and let fate take the wheel, or you need to actually be Juno Beckett and beat some asshole that's hurt Stiles...

It's what you do best."

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘

a/n

i'm sorry that this chapter was short, i haven't updated in a while since i've been busy in my own life and trying to update other books that haven't been touched in a while, but i'll try to continue on with this book since i really love it!