𝟏𝟔.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

❝ 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of alcoholism

▬▬▬▬▬pt.1▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰
𝒉𝒐𝒛𝒊𝒆𝒓

❛ feel it soft and as pure as snow, fell in love with the fire long ago ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇, 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆, 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐴𝐶, Boyd, Ethan, Danny and the rest of the team along with a few others were on a bus that was going to take hours to get to a cross country meet. Because they had so much time, they were using this to get some busy work done. Stiles and Scott were at the very back of the bus next to each other and Stiles was helping Scott with his PSAT prep. Juno was sitting in the seat next to them with her back against the window. She too should be prepping for these standardized tests too, but she had something slightly more important to be doing.

Juno had to take care of all the bills she and her uncle Fletcher had to pay. He wasn't exactly the most financially aware considering the ten years in prison. Juno had to always take care of the bills since her father was too drunk to do it himself.

Juno had a stack of papers in her lap and because her knees were up to her chest, there were more underneath her legs. Juno's lucky that she's good at math because she had to do this all by hand. She had a pencil between her teeth that was somehow helping her focus while she had another one to do the actual work.

"Are you gonna take a break at any point?" Scott asked Juno in a weak voice. He was still hurt from yesterday. Apparently dealing with the Alpha twins consisted of him and the rest of the werewolves getting into a massive war with each other in an abandoned lot while Stiles and Juno were...busy. They wouldn't have called either of them anyway since they didn't want the two involved and possibly getting hurt.

"Are you gonna let me help you with your cut at any point?" Ever since Stiles and Juno had heard about the huge fight and Scott getting cut by an Alpha werewolf, Juno had been begging him to let her help, but Scott kept insisting he was fine. Juno had learned this new trick from Hades. He had helped her heal when she was at the police station and Juno had learned how to do it. Not very well, but she could do it.