𝟔𝟔.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹!
𝒘𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆

❛ you don't have to be a star ❜

        𝑀𝐴𝐿𝐼𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 and Stiles down to the basement through the other way. Juno was lucky enough that the voices seemed to have settled down and Stiles was successfully staying awake. He was weakest against the Nogitsune when he was asleep, but luckily, he had Juno with him now. He had an incentive to stay awake.

Once the three were in the basement, Juno immediately folded her arms in front of her chest. The temperature dropped significantly and the thin sleeves she had didn't do much, not to mention that ever since Juno became the Reaper, her body temperature had dropped a little.

"So, I'm just gonna let you guys get to...whatever it is you're gonna do. I'll cover for you in case Brunski notices you're missing." Malia offered as Stiles was already starting to survey the area, almost on impulse. Juno held out her fist for Malia as she spoke, "Thanks. Don't know what you'll say, but I trust you."

"I'll just tell Brunski you're fucking his mom." Malia suggested as she fist bumped her friend. Juno put a hand over her heart, warmed by that idea. "You get me."

Malia smiled before heading off. She quite honestly didn't care why the two wanted in the basement so badly, but she wanted to help Juno. With this third party gone, Juno turned to her boyfriend, who was staring at one particular part on the wall. With furrowed eyebrows, she followed his eyes to where they were pointed and noticed the symbol that had been appearing on those the Oni had checked. The symbol the Nogitsune always uses.

"What is that?" Juno questioned, never having actually learnt what it meant. All she ever truthfully knew about the Oni's past or the Nogitsune's past was that they're Japanese. Juno didn't care what their stories were, she just wanted them gone. Stiles, however, who had been wrestling this curse for some time now, had educated himself, "It means self."

"Well, that's ironic considering he's taken away our sense of self." Juno pointed out as she sat down on a couch that was down there. Stiles let out a small pained laugh, hating that he could relate to that comment. He moved on to look through some of the boxes that were on a shelf to see if there was any sort of information on the Nogitsune or really anything that could be loosely related.