𝟓𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵
𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒔

❛ you're scaring us ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝑆𝑁'𝑇 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐿𝑌 𝐵𝐸𝐼𝑁𝐺 overtaken by this evil spirit, there were times where he was just Stiles, just Juno's boyfriend. But there was absolutely no way that Juno was taking any chances. She knew that Stiles was himself at times, but she didn't want to sleep next to him and then all of a sudden this void version of himself be in bed instead.

Juno couldn't tell anyone about what she knows, she didn't want her boyfriend to lose his head. Although, it was unfortunate that she wasn't with Stiles because she couldn't protect him.

Juno was fast asleep in her own bed, happily knowing that her uncle was back and not possibly going back to jail. Her slumber didn't last too long because the sound of her phone ringing woke her up. Juno groaned as her head raised from her pillow, exhausted beyond belief. She sat up on her bed and grabbed her phone off her bedside table, but upon seeing that it was Stiles, she was a little confused since it was the middle of the night. She answered the phone and put it to her ear, "Hello, lover."

Stiles didn't respond, all she could hear was heavy and shakey breathing. "Stiles? Stiles? You there?"

"Juno? Hey, I'm here." His voice was uneasy and he sounded horrified, which immediately woke Juno up more. She became more alert and incredibly concerned. "Are you okay? Stiles, what's wrong?"

"Juno, I don't know where I am...I don't know how I got here...I think I was sleepwalking..." Stiles kept taking deep and shakey breaths in between his sentences, but he was also trying to speak quietly despite clearly panicking. Juno really didn't know how to help him since she's never had to deal with his sleepwalking. Quite honestly, she didn't know he had been sleepwalking. But because Stiles was obviously scared, Juno had to be the calm and rational one here. "Can you see anything? Just tell me anything, anything is helpful."