𝟑𝟎.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴
𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ somebody please have mercy 'cause i just can't take it ❜

^ best michael jackson song

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇, 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐴𝐶, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 Allison were headed to Juno's house so that they could find something from her uncle so that Isaac could catch his scent. Stiles was going back to his house getting something for Scott so that he could catch his dad's scent and Scott knew his mom's scent considering he's lived with her his entire life.

Scott was on the phone with Stiles while the four of them walked into Juno's house. "Just grab anything...Stiles, I'm not smelling your dad's boxers...Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks."

"What about me?" Isaac asked Juno as they began to walk through her house to go upstairs. "Just anything in Fletcher's closet. Anything with the strongest scent."

As the four of them walked into the living room, they saw Rafael, Scott's father, standing there with two other FBI agents and all of the weapons that were hidden in Juno's house out on the coffee table. There were knives, handguns, switchblades and brass knuckles, but it didn't look great all put together. "Quite the arsenal your uncle's got here, Juno. Scott."

His father had addressed him, but Scott, overwhelmed, only questioned, "What are you doing here?"

"Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? All of you, Isaac and Allison as well." Rafael demanded as they didn't do as they were told. The four of them remained standing where they were. Isaac was a little scared as to how this random man, to him, knew his name. "How do you know my name?"

"Your name's one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue." Rafael informed, nowhere near being able to grasp the severity of what he doesn't know. Scott scoffed and spoke incredulously, "If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago."