𝟓𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐔𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑨 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳
𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

❛ i do hope you have the time ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 a late night run since she was having trouble sleeping. She was worried about Stiles since he wasn't exactly himself and it had been two days since he had snapped back to himself. Everyone else in Beacon Hills thought that Stiles was missing for two days, but he had gone to see Juno quite a few times. Well, the Nogitsune as Stiles had gone to see her.

Juno didn't want to see Stiles these past two days, not once. Every time she knew it was just going to be more torture, much like today. While she was running on her own, Stiles, or the Nogitsune, or Void Stiles, had appeared, jogging next to her. "Hello, little firefly."

"I'm not a firefly, the Oni are." Juno corrected, not looking at him once.

"Yes, but you're helpless, annoying, and pathetic, but very pretty." She was not going to give the Nogitsune the time of day because all he was trying to do was mess with her. And he'd purposefully give her nicknames or speak like this because it's technically Stiles or appears as Stiles.

"It's so confusing hearing Stiles's voice say these things." Juno more commented to herself, still so confused by the situation and also wishing it could be over, but she had been wishing this would be over since the moment she got the voices in her head almost a year ago.

"I know, it's like torture, right? It's very fun torturing you. If it were anyone else, I'd be bored by now, but you have soooo much baggage. I mean, dead parents who abused you, suicidal brother, friends you betray you constantly-" Void Stiles was beginning to list of everything that Juno never wants to talk about, so she just cut him off. "Okay, okay. I get it. Stop trying to get in my head."

"I'm already in your head. Well, I was in your head, but now I'm in Stiles's head. But because you love him so much, it's like being in your head because Stiles is practically all you think about other than Emma Watson and Brad Pitt, so in a way, I'm still in your head, but not quite in your head because I'm in Stiles's head. How is your head?"

"Never had any complaints."

"That's...That isn't...You're an idiot, you know that?" Void spoke, slightly frustrated with this girl, but that's what made it interesting.