𝟏𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰'𝑴 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀 𝑴𝑨𝑫
𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

❛ one thousand and one yellow daffodils begin to dance in front of you ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑈𝑁 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 through Juno's window and beaming down on she and Stiles's face. Juno was laying on her side with her eyes closed, completely still while Stiles had his arm around her waist and his face was hidden in her neck. He was awake, but he was just enjoying having his girlfriend in his embrace.

Stiles inched closer to her, if that were possible, and moved his hand up. He traced her collarbone with his finger as Stiles listened to her breathing, it was calming to him. Even when Juno was asleep, she was completely perfect in his eyes. He left a small kiss on her neck before whispering, "God, you're beautiful."

"I heard that." Juno muttered with a tired voice. Stiles smiled as Juno opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him. Stiles put a hand on her jaw and gently kissed her. It was a sweet, yet passionate kiss, and when they pulled away, Stiles spoke with a smirk, "Good."

Juno held her hand up and smiled as she said, "Up top, we did it."

Stiles let out a small laugh before high-fiving her. He moved to lay down on his stomach while Juno turned on her other side to face Stiles. She smiled at him as he leaned his head against his arms. "I like when your hair's messed up like this. You look like that guy from the Maze Runner."

"Who? Thomas?" Stiles laughed again, but Juno just nodded her head. Stiles took her hand in his, interlocking their hands and Juno put her other hand on top of his as he said, "I think we should do that more often."

"You think?" Juno asked as she traced stars on the back of his hand. He panicked a little since she didn't seem as eager as him. "What? You don't want to?"

"Of course I do." Juno replied as she looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. They sat their for a few seconds just admiring each other's eyes, they were both so perfect. However, in those few seconds, Juno slowly started to descend into laughter. "Why are you laughing?"

"I slept with Stiles Stilinski." Juno moved her hands away and covered her face.

"And that's worth laughing about?" Stiles asked as he sat up and moved to the edge of his bed. Juno sat up immediately and moved to the edge as well. She sat behind him and put her arms around him as she leaned her chin on his shoulder. "I don't mean it in a bad way, okay? It was good, it was great. I just never thought we'd be together."