𝟔.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞

❝ 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse

𝑺𝑼𝑺𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑺
𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

❛ because i love you too much, baby ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷 come up with the theory that whoever had taken Boyd and Erica could have also taken Heather. This was a very real possibility since it's much easier to turn teenagers to werewolves. Isaac had found Boyd and Erica already, but he for the life of him couldn't remember due to the Alpha Pack drugging him. Derek, Stiles, Scott, Deaton, Isaac and Juno had come up with a solution to help him remember.

Scott, Stiles, Derek and Deaton were filling up a metal tub with ice water. Isaac was going to be submerged in it so that Juno would have an easier time slowing his heartbeat down. She was going to render Isaac practically dead so that she could reach his subconscious easier and remember what had happened for him.

Both Juno and Isaac were standing in the doorway to the back as the other four prepared the bath. The two were silent and comfortably so, but Isaac had a burning question. To Isaac, it killed him seeing Juno live her life without him. Sure, it had been months since they had broken up, but Isaac still felt just as passionately about the girl, if not more so. "Juno."

Juno looked up at the boy with an innocent look. As soon as her eyes had met his, he felt his knees go weak. "Um...Was I a good boyfriend?"

Juno scrunched her nose and shrugged her shoulders. "I mean...you did try to kill me."

"I meant, like, before that. Was I a good boyfriend before all the werewolf stuff?" Isaac clarified. Juno averted her gaze for a second, thinking about it. She knew that she and Isaac rushed their relationship, but it was decently fun while it lasted. "Yeah. Yeah, you were a good boyfriend. You were sweet, patient, generous. Up until the werewolf thing, I really liked you."

Isaac smiled. Even if she was putting things into pass tense, it warmed Isaac's heart hearing the love of his life express her feelings that way. Isaac will always have to live with the fact that he was with the most perfect girl he could ever imagine, and he blew it all to have a few glorious minutes of power. From his perspective, there was still a chance that he could win over Juno since, once again, in his perspective, Juno's single. Unfortunately for Isaac, she's found her dream guy already.