𝟑𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

❛ you gave me comfort ❜

        𝐴𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑇 hit the canvas, the painting became more horrifying by the second. What was truly horrifying was her absent look towards the horror. The depiction of her darkest rage was open to the world, even something that had happened, but Juno couldn't remember. Juno's numb state was painting a picture of the Reaper's curved dagger sticking out of the chest of a dark skinned man. His hand was on his chest and blood poured out of his wound.

Allison glanced over at the depiction of Victor's dead corpse, but without his face in the drawing, she couldn't tell who it was. That didn't mean that she wasn't disturbed by Juno's...artistic choice. "Juno, what are you painting?"

"Two days ago." Was all Juno said in a monotone voice. Juno, again, could feel nothing. She had gone all day without one of her episodes, but here she was, sitting in art class with Lydia and Allison, Isaac a few seats away, and she felt completely numb.

Lydia, curious by their conversation, peaked over to look at Juno's easel. She glanced over to Allison, the two girls sharing a concerned look since they've never once seen Juno create something so horrific. Lydia asked, "Um, what happened two days ago?"

Juno didn't answer. Her eyes stayed trained on her painting as she continued to add more red. Lydia snapped in front of her friend's face. Juno's expression immediately changed and shook her head a little, finally snapping out of her trance. Her eyebrows immediately furrowed at the painting in front of her. She had no recollection of making that. "What the hell is that?"

"Something morbid and horrifying that you are not going to think about." Lydia informed as she ripped the piece of paper off her friend's easel and crumbled it up. She threw it in the garbage behind her and motioned to the new piece of paper. "Start over."

"What's going on with you?" Allison asked, genuinely concerned for the girl. Juno let out a breath and pinched the bridge of her nose, incredibly stressed with these moments of numbness. "I think it's like Stilinski and Scott hallucinating. I just got my own special version of it, I guess."