𝟔𝟎.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐊 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻?
𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

❛ but i'd rather go on hearing your lies than to go on living without you ❜

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐾𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 there was a bomb on a bus at school, she decided not to tell anyone that was on the trails. She didn't want anyone else to be in danger than there already was. She also didn't want the Nogitsune in her way again because he very much would. Juno had gotten to the school as fast as she could and there were already people fleeing the parking lot. One bus was completely empty, except one person, and the rest, people were running out of. Everyone was being moved away from the bus while teachers were calling the police.

Juno didn't waste any time waiting for someone to let her by, or have the force her way through. Juno just ran right to the bus and walked on. She could hear people yelling at her to stop, but she didn't listen. She knew significantly more about this bomb that anyone else, so she was going to try her best to make sure no one else would get hurt.

Once Juno got on the bus, she saw a guy, Jared, very nervously sitting in the back. She slowly walked towards him as he ordered, "Juno, you should leave."

"Shut up and let me save your life." Juno kneeled down on the ground next to Jared and saw a wrapped present in his hands. "They told me not to move."

"Jared."

"Shutting up. Sorry." Juno assumed that there was a bomb in this box so she needed to focus to make sure she wouldn't set it off. She's not exactly a bomb expert, but Juno was going based off the fact that she knows not to shake or move a bomb a lot. Very carefully Juno moved the lid off of the box and let out a breath as soon as she saw what was inside.

"You've got to be shitting me." Juno very roughly grabbed the box from Jared, seeing as how there was no threat, but it made him jump out of fear. As soon as the box was out of his hands, he ran right off the bus.

Juno began to riffle through the box that was filled with bolts and screws, trying to see if there was anything significant about this. She didn't think the Nogitsune would send her all the way down here for nothing...unless it was a distraction.