𝟒𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑯
𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕'𝒔

❛ i'd walk to you if i had no other way ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 flashes of memory pop into her mind all day, memories from an episode she had, which had never happened before. She had no clue what it meant or why she was remembering this specific episode, but it wasn't a good sign.

Juno was standing at her locker with a piercing headache, this always seemed to happen with Reaper related issues. She was getting her books out for her next class when Stiles had very suddenly slammed her locker door shut and grabbed her bicep. He pulled her along with him and Juno immediately questioned, "Stiles, what the hell are you doing?"

"Trust me, this is incredibly important." Stiles informed as he let go of her arm and she followed him into a stairwell where Isaac, Allison, and Lydia were waiting. As soon as they stepped inside, Stiles immediately started talking, almost like he had barely any time to do so. "Alright, Scott's already taking care of part of this in the basement with Ethan and Aiden, but you guys need to know too. There's a guy, William Barrow, in the school. They call him the Shrapnel Bomber, and he blew up a bus full of kids. He was going after kids with glowing eyes."

"He said those exact words?" Isaac confirmed, needing to make sure this wasn't just an assumption Stiles was making, but he nodded his head, having gotten the information from his dad. "Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from the anesthesia, just that when opened him up, they found a tumor full of lives flies."

"That's awesome." Juno muttered under her breath, and Stiles slightly elaborated. "In any other circumstance."

"Yes, yeah, that." Juno agreed, knowing that thinking a tumor full of flies is cool would be a little odd to people, but both Juno and Stiles thought it was interesting, minus the killing supernatural kids part, that was not very kind.

Lydia's face as suddenly turned to one of realization as she pointed out, "All day, I have been hearing this sound, it sounds exactly like flies."

"Oh, the death detector's going off, that's not good." Stiles pointed out, worried that the Banshee, who was hearing things, meant that this was going to mean someone was going to die. Although, something even worse, at the idea of Lydia knowing someone was going to die, set off alarms in her mind and she very quickly and suddenly realized what these memories were. Juno knew exactly what she did.