𝟒𝟐.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐩

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐩. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

❛ the heavens are ablaze ❜

        𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐷 Malia back to a human form and brought her back to her dad, Stiles and Scott had closed the doors in their mind. Scott was able to shift into a werewolf and control himself no problem while Stiles could actually read again. Juno, however, hadn't. In all fairness, hers was much more difficult to close. While the doors in Scott and Stiles's mind were only heavy doors, Juno's was a heavy door wherein an army was pushing against her to keep the door open.

Juno was most likely the worst person to have an opening in her mind considering she was being controlled by some otherworldly being that wanted her to kill anyone that's ever hurt her. This thing is partially torturing Juno just for the fun of it.

There are times where Juno is trying to rip out her boyfriend's throat and there are other times where she's doing something more more peaceful, but in the long run, is far more dangerous.

Juno had no control over herself when she brought a killer to the Nemeton. Juno had absolutely no control in the situation where she was holding Barrow, the Shrapnel Bomber, by his neck and dragging him along the ground beside her. Juno couldn't control her blank expression as she held this man against the Nemeton and ripped a branch off it to release thousands of flies, the same flies that had infested him already. Juno had no control over the anarchy she was creating.

After a few days, there hadn't been much chaos, but that was changing today. Today is mischief night, which meant that there were going to be a lot of people running around causing mischief. That included Scott and Stiles.

They prank Coach every year since mischief night is also his birthday, he is not a fan. Juno never participated in mischief night since she never used to have time. Stiles and Scott tried to get her to prank Coach this year, but she didn't want to. Juno had gotten Coach an actual gift for his birthday, so it would be counterproductive if she pranked him too. She also knew that this was a tradition between Scott and Stiles and didn't want to get in the way.

Stiles and Juno had actually just gotten to school, even though Stiles had already been there earlier that night.  They saw Scott greeting Ethan and Aiden, who were for some reason here, so to backup Scott, they went over there. Juno was lucky that she wasn't limping anymore, her thigh, arm, and stomach stab wounds did still hurt, but she was getting better. They walked in on Scott asking, "You're back in school?"