𝟔𝟐.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊

❛ take me to your heart for it's there that i belong and we'll never be apart ❜

        𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝐼𝐹 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑆𝐸𝑆 being in Eichen House, she was adapting to it. She had been here three days and had been hanging around Malia. Since the two shared a room and were really the only people they could tolerate, they had spent all their time together. Currently, Juno and Malia were in the courtyard playing chess, but Juno's eyes were everywhere but on the board.

Malia had warned her about certain people in Eichen House who are a little more unpredictable than others and it was generally in Juno's best interest to stay away from them. She was still trying to get a hold on the complexity of the culture in this place. "So, I'm supposed to stay away from cannibals, killers, and anyone that looks like they would name their kid Brandon?"

"Basically." Malia muttered as she was hyper-focused on the chess board. She was trying to figure out how to beat Juno in chess, but was seriously struggling. It didn't help that she's not great at it in the first place, but she's playing someone who's incredible at mind puzzles like this.

Malia finally moved a piece forward, but immediately after, Juno did the same thing. Malia rubbed her face in frustration and confusion as she stared at the chess game like it was her worst enemy while Juno still wasn't even looking at it, completely focused on something else. "How am I supposed to tell if they would name their kid Brandon? This is like when people say 'you look like a winter baby'. What tells you that? Do I look like Elsa or something? I don't look like a cartoon."

"That's the only distinction you can think of?" Malia questioned. Juno did genuinely have to think about it for a second. She for some reason couldn't find another distinction between her, a mixed, pansexual supernatural that can control the dead and Elsa, a white, blonde queen with ice powers. "Yeah, it's the only one."

"I don't get it." Malia complained as she ran her hands through her very tousled hair. Both girls looked a little dishevelled since there were more concerning things in here rather than how they look, but it wasn't too bad. Malia was talking about chess, but Juno didn't catch onto that. "I don't get it either. I mean, there's another distinction between me and Elsa besides the cartoon part?"