𝟏𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧? ❞

TW!▬▬homophobia & mention of abuse

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ just promise that you won't forget we had it all ❜

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐼𝑆 𝑂𝑁 the lacrosse team and the team captain, she had to do the cross country event today. The talk that Juno had to have with Scott about the whole team captain thing made her incredibly nervous. She had spoken to him at the tryouts at the beginning of the year, but he was shockingly supportive. Scott was upset that he didn't have his role as captain, but he was glad that Juno was actually getting the credit she deserves.

Scott was doing much better, he had been making up for being a bad friend during the whole werewolf debacle. Scott had even made her a little present, which was a picture of him and Juno again, just like the ones he gets her for her birthday. It was of them in their lacrosse uniforms. Juno was really glad that there were no hard feelings between them, she didn't want things to be awkward between she and Scott.

Juno had just walked into the girl's locker room where there were actually other girls in there this time. There were a bunch of other people in the school part of the cross country event, but this didn't really affect Juno at all.

Juno began to put her stuff in a locked before taking off her shirt to put on her red lacrosse pinney with her captain 'c' on it and number on the back. Juno had tight black shorts down to her mid-thigh while she had a gray sweater loosely and half zipped up.

"Hi, Juno." One of the girls spoke. Bethany, Juno was pretty sure her name was, had three other girls behind her. Juno just sent the girl a small smile as she closed the locker door. "Hey."

"We just wanted to say that we're really sorry about everything with your dad. It must be so hard, you're probably having a really rough time right now." Bethany spoke condescendingly as she put a 'comforting' hand on Juno's shoulder. The brunette glared at the girl's hand before grabbing her wrist and moving her hand away from her. "I'm sorry, who are you again?"

Bethany let out a small laughed, but once she realized Juno was serious, her face fell. "Bethany. We've gone to school with each other for like years."

Juno hummed. She knew exactly who Bethany was, but she wasn't worth her time, nor did Juno feel like being talked down to.