𝟑𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑩𝑼𝑮𝑺
𝒄𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏

❛ all i wanna do is quit ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑈𝑇 Stiles's bedroom window and at the tree outside it. She watched the branches dance in the slight breeze and the moonlight break through leaves and into the room. It was one in the morning and Juno hadn't slept a wink, she wasn't even tired. Truthfully, she couldn't feel anything at all.

Stiles had his face hidden in her neck and she physically couldn't feel his breath. Stiles had his arms wrapped around her waist, but she couldn't feel his arms against her skin. Juno was embracing him as well, running one hand through his hair, but she couldn't feel it. Juno didn't even feel flustered or in admiration of having her boyfriend in her embrace. Juno was completely numb.

It had been three weeks since the whole situation with the Darach and the Nemeton had been given its power. Juno hadn't seen Hades or Steve in that lengthened amount of time. Stiles, Scott, and Juno were all being affected by it. It hadn't gotten too bad for them, not even for Juno, but the boys had been hallucinating, again, only in minor parts. Juno was being affected differently.

While Scott and Stiles were seeing things that weren't there, Juno was losing the sense of feeling for things that were there. When Juno loses her sense of touch, she can't physically feel anything around her, it's as if her entire body was numb. She couldn't feel any emotions either, she felt completely disassociated.

These episodes had been happening almost every day. In three weeks, Juno had only missed a few days where she lost all feeling. These incidences never happened for too long, it was only ever for a couple minutes, but she still hated it. She hated being numb.

Very suddenly, Stiles had woken up even though it was the middle of the night. He looked up at his girlfriend and saw that she too was awake. Stiles put his hand on her jaw and moved her face to place a small kiss to her lips. Although, he was a little confused when Juno didn't kiss him back, and when he let go of her face, she went back to looking out the window.

"Juno?" She moved her head to look back up at him, but that blank expression on her face made Stiles realize what her issue was. "It's happening again?"