𝟔𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐭

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑽𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵
𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈

❛ we could dream this night away ❜

        𝐴𝑆 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸𝐷, 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 going to introduce Stiles to Malia, more properly. The last time they met, Malia was a coyote, so this would be a genuine introduction. In the short amount of time that they've known each other, Malia and Juno had grown close. They weren't used to having people look out for them.

Juno and Stiles walked the halls, on their way to go find Malia in the courtyard, but there were a few things Stiles had to know before actually meeting her. "I have to warn you, Malia is a little blunt. She doesn't really understand how to not be a jackass."

"Wait...Malia? Malia as in the werecoyote Malia?" This was the first time Stiles was actually hearing the name. Stiles assumed there was another banshee or some other person who wasn't actually insane, such as Juno. He didn't expect his girlfriend to befriend the girl they had saved. "Yeah, that's her. She's pretty cool. Quite literally, she's cold all the time, but so am I. Mine is because of the, you know, half being dead, reaper shit and hers is because she used to have a fur coat. Oh, and she doesn't like you, by the way."

"Wait, why?"

"Because we all invaded Malia's home, put her on the run, turned her back in a human so she could look her father in the eye everyday and try to figure out how to explain to him that the reason his daughter and wife are dead is because she almost ate them on a full moon." Juno explained very honestly. Malia had been very expressive about this, to which Juno didn't blame her for. She understood what it was like to desperately wish to go back to a time that was much simpler. Malia and Juno were far more similar than one may think.

"In short, Malia really wants to be a coyote again." Juno summed it all up, which was an incredibly obvious statement based on what she had explained beforehand, but there was one part of this Stiles was still slightly confused about, "She forgave you, didn't she?"

"Well, me and her bond over a mutual hatred for everyone here and I'm the only person who has actually been nice to her." Juno pointed out, which had shockingly made a big difference. Malia didn't get to grow up the same as everyone else, she spent years learning how to survive in the wild. Not once did she think that she'd have someone like Juno who wouldn't let her survive on her own. Juno would be there to help keep her alive.