𝟐𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?! 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑩𝑰𝑻
𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚

❛ thought you were too good for me, my dear ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐸𝑌𝐸𝑆 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝑆𝑈𝐷𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐿𝑌 opened, her unconscious state no more. She took in her surroundings and saw that she was in the front seat of Stiles's Jeep. He was driving and was on the phone with Allison. Before Juno actually made her consciousness known, she heard a bit of their conversation.

"Philosophers?" Stiles had questioned, before Allison clarified, "And guardians. There's healers, virgins, warriors, guardians, and philosophers. Which, after last night, has to mean something like law enforcement, right?"

Stiles only sighed. He knew that the title 'guardians' could apply to the fact his father is the sheriff and also a father, not to mention the fact that he had to tell his dad about everything supernatural so he could actually figure out these murders. He had the entirety of the sacrifices part of these murders unknown, so Sheriff Stilinski was never going to figure it out without the full rundown, which was what Allison told him, "Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need, but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."

"What are you telling your dad?" Juno muttered in a tired voice, obviously since she had just woken up. Stiles had hung up the phone as he briefly looked over at his girlfriend with concern. "Are you okay?"

"What are you telling your dad?" Juno repeated, preferring that the focus not be on her after the day she had been having filled with fireflies, tree stumps, and off visions. Stiles knows Juno well. He knows that when something is seriously wrong, Juno won't want to talk about it. Maybe she will with Stiles, but now clearly wasn't the time for her, so Stiles answered her question. "Everything."

"Everything, everything? As in like everything about everything, everything?" Juno questioned, trying to clarify, but Stiles had gotten lost after the first 'everything'. He only furrowed his eyebrows and scratched his head, stuttering a little before Juno clarified what she meant. "Like the werewolf stuff."

"Yeah...That everything." Stiles was clearly stressed about this, so Juno took one of his hands off his steering wheel and interlocked their hands. She kissed the back of it, which made Stiles smile as he quietly said, "Thanks, Juno."