𝟓𝟎.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑩𝑶𝑫𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫
𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

❛ welcome to your life, there's no turning back ❜

        𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑁 between killing and hurting friends is an obvious choice, however, it isn't a good choice. Juno had three different options: kill Lydia, Derek, and Ethan, hurt Lydia, Derek, and Ethan, or do neither and have the man with the masked face kill Stiles. Juno hated being manipulated like this, as anyone would, but even if she didn't want to to do it, she knew that she had to hurt Lydia, Derek, and Ethan.

At Danny's party, Juno was planning on making up with Stiles and ending this break that both were sick of,  but she had other priorities that she wanted dealt with as soon as possible. Stiles was the only thing that could bring her happiness after she hurts people she cares about. Of course, Juno isn't that close with Derek or Ethan, but she still doesn't want to hurt them. Lydia, although, is her best friend.

For right now, Juno just needed to focus on Stiles, she could deal with this issue later in the night. Stiles was what was the most important to her right now.

As there were people all around her jumping and dancing to the music, covered in glowing paint and clothes, Juno was trying to get to the front door of Derek's loft since she had seen Stiles, Scott, and Kira walk in. As soon as she got to them, Juno had grabbed Stiles's hand and pulled her away from the other two. She didn't need Scott specifically listening in on their conversation.

"Neither of us were right and neither of us were wrong." Juno spoke immediately, not wasting any time since the quicker they got this over with, the quicker they could be together again. Stiles was slightly taken aback by how quickly she was getting to this. "Hello to you too."

"I had every right to be mad at the fact that you didn't trust me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose, if I had to, I'd burn down the ocean for you." Juno over-exaggerated, but she fully meant it. She'd do anything for Stiles without batting an eye, but her specific analogy was only confusing her boyfriend. "That doesn't make any sense."

"It makes sense in my brain." Juno defended herself. "But you also had every right to be suspicious because of what Isaac was saying and I should've understood that sooner. I still think that this is only partially my fault because I wasn't in control, but I still shouldn't have kissed Isaac and you should've trusted me. So, I'm sorry...or something."