𝟒𝟔.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬

❝ 𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬. 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫
𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕

❛ don't look at me that way ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑊𝐸𝐷 up at the electric substation and very conveniently and as per usual, Stiles, Scott, and Juno were in the middle of a crime scene. Them along with Kira and Lydia, who were also there had been taken to the sheriff's station so that Rafael, Scott's father, could question them on why they all just so happened to be in the same place where a killer was.

"So, when did you get there?" Rafael questioned from where he was leaning against Sheriff Stilinski's desk in his office. Sheriff Stilinski was sitting at his desk while Juno was sitting on the couch between Scott and Stiles, while Kira and Lydia had chairs. Stiles, who has made his grudge and hatred towards Rafael all too obvious, answered Rafael's question. "At the same time."

"At the same time as who?" Rafael asked, trying to get a better handle on this vague response, but with Scott replying, he wasn't being too helpful either. "At the same time as me and Juno."

"By coincidence?" Rafael was slightly skeptical of this. He may not know his son very well, but in the short time that Rafael has been back in Beacon Hills, he has come to learn that whenever Scott, Juno, and Stiles are coincidentally in the same place or involved in something odd, it probably isn't actually a coincidence. Juno crossed her arms in front of her chest and narrowed her eyes at the agent in front of her. "What do you mean 'coincidence?'"

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time, was that a coincidence?" Rafael put his hands in his pockets, glaring at the three teenagers, but they only looked around at each other with confusion. Scott pointed at himself and furrowed his eyebrows quizzically. "Are you asking me?"

"I think he's asking me." Juno corrected, but with a tone that sounded just as confused as Scott's, but Stiles added on after. "I think he's asking all of us."

"Okay, let me answer the questions." Rafael spoke frustrated, trying to get the three of them to be quiet and stop purposefully trying to mix him up. Turns out, they did lose him since Stiles raised his eyebrows at his incorrect wording.