𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝ 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵
𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏

❛ keep smiling through just like you always do, until the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away ❜

        𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐿𝑌𝐷𝐼𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 called Juno, Scott, Stiles, and even Derek down to the school before their classes started. It was slightly awkward for Scott to see Allison this soon and genuinely have a conversation with her. Lydia and Allison had bruises on their forearms that some random woman had given them, but Derek wasn't seeing this symbol that the two girls were. "I don't see anything."

"Look again." Scott ordered. He too was seeing this odd shape in their bruises, but they were the only three. "How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?"

"It's the same on both sides! Exactly the same." Scott explained, completely unaware as to how Stiles, Derek or Juno weren't seeing this connection. There was two sides of two triangles on both of their arms, but the trio just saw bruises. "It's nothing."

"Pareidolia." Lydia spoke, but no one knew what that meant. "Seeing patterns that aren't there?"

"Oh! That's a subset of apophenia." Juno exclaimed, actually knowing what that was. Stiles, who was sitting on a desk next to her, completely baffled, whispered to her, "So you know what whatever the hell that was, but you don't know what ephemeral means?"

"Is that like a type of mushroom or something?" Juno whispered back, completely lost with what this word was meant to be. Stiles only patted her knee with comfort, not seeing the pattern his girlfriend was following. She was so incredibly impressive while also being the most idiotic person he's ever met.

"Look, they're trying to help." Scott defended the two girls, hoping that Derek would at least see the sentiment. Derek scoffed and incredulously asked, "These two?"

Derek pointed at Lydia as he said, "This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle along with Juno. Thank you."

"I was forced to do that." Juno chimed in very briefly before Derek pointed to Allison. "And this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack."

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄════≽stiles stilinski..2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें