𝟐𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.2▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑼𝑵𝑵𝒀 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒃𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒎

❛ the whole world at your fingertips, the ocean at your door ❜

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝑆. 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐷𝐸𝐶𝐼𝐷𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝑂 be difficult, she wouldn't go anywhere without Derek, but she wouldn't help Cora until she was out of the hospital and safe. They needed someone to distract the twins since they weren't just going to let Ms. Blake and everyone else just walk out of the hospital, so they let the two people with anger issues handle them; Peter and Juno.

Juno knew she would be fine against the twins since she had already proven herself, but Peter was a little skeptical about going up against them considering they're two Alpha werewolves that part of an Alpha Pack that can combine into one stronger Alpha while he's just an omega now.

The group was all looking around for something that could make Peter stronger so he had a fighting chance while Juno was leaning against the door, waiting for Peter to find something while she twirled one of her curved knives between her fingers. "How long are you gonna take?"

"Pardon me, I don't have a magic staff and pretty knives. I need a little boost." Peter explained as he sent her a sarcastic smirk. Juno rolled her eyes, not in the mood for his sarcasm or attitude, so she grabbed a syringe that she found on the table that had a little logo on it, so she asked, "Does epinephrine make people stronger?"

"It'll make Peter stronger." Derek explained, which was about all Juno needed. Without any hesitation, she walked over to Peter and stabbed him in the neck with the syringe. "Alright, let's go, Flea bag."

It took Peter a few seconds, but he did rip the syringe out of his neck and had a huge rush of adrenaline. Peter ran out of the room and didn't stop until he got to the twins. Juno followed after him, but she saw Peter get thrown towards her by the Alphas. She knew it was going to be difficult with the two of them together, so she tried to get them separated. "Aidan, you're really gonna hide behind your brother like that? I didn't think you were a coward."

Not shockingly, Aidan's masculinity was hurt, so she separated from his twin and ran right at Juno as soon as he could, even with Ethan's protests. Peter had gotten back to his feet and ran right at Ethan while Juno and Aidan fought. He went to slash her with his claws, but Juno dodged his hits. Juno was able to sweep his legs which made him fall on his back. She kneeled over him and landed a few punches before Aidan pushed her off. Although, his werewolf strength sent her flying across the room. She landed on her back and coughed at the impact, and very suddenly, Peter had landed right next to her.