𝟐.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse

𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵
𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ i'm a hard man to find, but you figured it out and i love you for that ❜

        𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸 strange not having Juno in the Stilinski house all the time. Both Stiles and his father had gotten used to having her around and helping out around the house, but at least she didn't live too far. Juno lived on just the street over, but even with her gone, Sheriff Stilinski still used her to get Stiles to actually cooperate.

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? Two hundred and forty-seven thousand." Stiles was still in his room looking up statistics to figure out how common last nights predicament with the deer was. Sheriff Stilinski just wanted Stiles to go to school since he had to deal with his son all summer. "Oh, god. Please go to school."

"But that's crossing the road, the one last night came right down the middle." Stiles muttered to himself, trying to get the gears in his mind turning.

"I'm not gonna beg you." Sheriff Stilinski pointed out as he stepped into his son's room. Stiles, who was as charming as ever, decided to be frustrating, but he usually is. "Good. I'm impervious to your influence anyway."

"Would you consider a bribe?" Sheriff Stilinski offered, but Stiles shook his head, his eyes still never leaving his laptop with his research in front of him. "You couldn't meet my price."

"Extortion?"

"You got nothing on me." Stiles shrugged. Sheriff Stilinski sighed, seeing that he had no more moves left to play. He was about to leave Stiles's room, hoping that Stiles would somehow get to school on his own rather than fixate on a deer until something came to his mind.

"I'll get Juno." Stiles's eyes left the laptop and looked over at his dad. He narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out if his dad was serious. "You wouldn't."

"I would." Sheriff Stilinski challenged. Stiles had no clue what Juno would do, but she somehow would be able to get him to school and ignore the deer issue. Stiles clenched his fists and scrunched his nose, seeing that he had lost this battle. "God, fine."