𝟑𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑮𝑰𝑵'
𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏

❛ won't even stand the devil's chance to win my soul ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐷𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 to the school, where she knew that she and all her friends had a free period. They were all sitting outside at a picnic table and Juno was just walking over to them. Her friends had all either witnessed or heard about Juno just walking into a class and taking Stiles's car. They had no clue what was up with her, but according to Scott and Stiles, who were in the same class, told everyone that she wasn't in her numb state because she was very clearly angry.

"Hey, Juno." Lydia greeted the girl as she walked over to her friends. Juno sent her friend a weak smile as she sat down between Scott and Stiles. Across from them was Lydia, Allison, and Isaac.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked as soon as she sat down, to which she clearly wasn't, but Juno wasn't going to let her emotions spill out in front of everyone. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"It's just that we heard that you sort of freaked out and-" Allison began, trying to bring up the topic again, but luckily and surprisingly, Scott stuck up for his friend by cutting off Allison, "Allison, she said she didn't want to talk about it. Let's just try to figure out what's going on with us."

Allison was slightly shocked that he was taking Juno's side over hers when she thought she was just checking up on her friend. But she has yet to learn that Juno hates talking about her emotions, people just have to let Juno be.

"Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near death experience and comes out of it seeing things and going completely numb?" Scott brought the conversation to what was relevant and more of a pressing issue at the moment, Stiles adding on, "And is unable to tell what's real or not?"

"They're all locked up because they're insane." Isaac pointed out, not giving a genuine response, to which Stiles let out a sarcastic laugh and scolded irritably, "Can you at least try to be helpful, please?"

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer, so being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." Isaac responded, his clear dislike towards Stiles showing, but because Stiles shot right back, it was really obvious that these two weren't very fond of each other. It was only for one reason really and it was purely based on assumptions. Juno.