𝟏𝟕.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

❝ 𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.2▬▬▬▬▬

𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵
𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔

❛ close your weary eyes, i promise you that soon the autumn comes to darken fading summer skies ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝐴𝐷𝐸 Jared puke, which was what ultimately made Coach pull the bus over at the rest stop. Everyone had rushed off of the bus insanely quickly as to escape that disgusting scene, but Stiles and Juno had to practically carry Scott off of the bus since she was really struggling with his cut. With Allison and Lydia to join them, they had brought him to the men's bathroom at the rest stop where there, thankfully, was no one.

Stiles and Juno helped him sit down between two sinks and he leaned his back against the wall, practically unconscious. Allison was incredibly stressed out with this situation and practically scolded Scott. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Sorry." Scott weakly responded, he barely had the strength to keep his eyes open, he wasn't going to be able to talk. Allison told him to give them a second, but Scott wasn't really cognizant of what's happening around him anyway.

Juno, Stiles, Allison, and Lydia moved off to the side a little bit where Allison stressed, "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

"Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles asked, assuming the simplest and most obvious solution, but there was a small issue with that that Juno pointed out. "But what if it's too late and they can't actually help him?"

"We gotta do something." Stiles pointed out. Luckily, Lydia wasn't afraid to show her intelligence anymore, so she suggested, "It could be psychological."

"What do you mean? Like psychosomatic?" Stiles guessed, but was corrected by Lydia. "Somatoformic."

Stiles tried to pronounce it, but stopped about halfway, clearly confused by what that word was, so Lydia elaborated. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause."

"Lydia, stop using big words we don't understand." Juno pleaded, so she made it as simple as possible. "Yes, it's all in his head."

Stiles sighed, immediately discovering what the issue was. "Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."