𝟓𝟐.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞

❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical & drug abuse, sexism

𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹
𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔

❛ better run ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐴𝑁𝑋𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 and persistently made Juno and Scott meet him in the chemistry room at school the next day. He said he had something incredibly important to talk about, more important than Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which is Juno and Scott's favourite show to watch together. Neither Juno or Scott knew that this was or could be about, but because Stiles was continuously trying to get them to listen to him, they figured they should.

Stiles had told them about what happened with him the day that Juno had fallen unconscious, but he was having a hard time proving it. While they were in the chemistry room, Stiles was frantically and anxiously trying to explain everything, "So then, you started talking about phosphors, which I don't know how you know, and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet, and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in-"

Stiles cut himself off when he realized that the writing on the chalkboard wasn't there anymore. The message was gone. "It's gone...Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key-"

Stiles had interrupted himself again when he walked over to the chemical closet. He had his keys in his hands, but the one that unlocked this door was gone. "What the hell? I had it, I had it here. I had it here this morning. I swear to god, I had it here this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott questioned, wanting to make sure he understood what Stiles was referring to. Stiles nodded his head, but he had this crazy look in his eyes, like his reality was lying to him. "Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?"

"No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it." Scott explained, a little skeptical of what Stiles was saying, but Juno had his back. "I saw it. I know you had it."

"That doesn't make me feel better, you're just as crazy." Stiles pointed out, which made Juno cross her arms. "I'd be offended if that were a lie."

"I was here a couple hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting, and I had the key to the chemistry closet." Stiles explained, still fixated on the unbelievable fact that all of the proof and evidence of him being guilty of something so horrible as letting a serial killer loose in the school was gone. Yes, Juno was the one that got Barrow out of the hospital and to the Nemeton, but Stiles felt as though he was the one that brought Barrow to the school.