𝟑𝟐.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝒀 𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭
𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒆

❛ i prefer my dreams of you ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐿𝑈𝐶𝐾𝑌 𝐸𝑁𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻 that she hadn't had one of her episodes today. It had been a decently tame day. She hadn't panicked, she hadn't gone numb, even without all of that, Juno hadn't really discovered a reason for it to be a bad day. She was already halfway through the day and was at her locker, getting her sketchbook for her art class, but she was a little distracted by the conversation she was having with Stiles.

"I still don't get why you'd pick Black Widow over Wonder Woman." Stiles pointed out. The two of them had been talking about this for awhile, for some reason, the two of them could talk about superheroes for hours. "Two words: Scarlett Johansson."

"Two words: Gal Gadot." Stiles countered, actually working as a rebuttal. "Shit, that's a really good point."

All of a sudden, Isaac had caught the two of their attention by walking over to them and leaning against the lockers next to hers. "Hey, Juno, can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, of course." Juno responded, but Stiles did feel a little out of place. He wasn't addressed, nor did he necessarily want to be around Isaac. Isaac never gave any reason for Stiles to dislike him, but there was always something off about him. It was no secret that Stiles hated when they were together, but now even that him and Juno are dating, he still gets this odd feeling when Isaac talks to her.

"You want me to go?" Stiles offered, but Juno interjected, "No, this won't take too long, will it?"

Isaac very clearly wanted Stiles out of the picture for practically the same reason Stiles doesn't like him. Isaac isn't aware of their romantic relationship, but when he and Juno were dating, he couldn't help but notice that out of all of Juno's friends, Stiles was the coldest towards him, and that was at a point when Stiles and Juno didn't like each other. Isaac always found it strange that Stiles seemed so off put by him.

"No, it shouldn't take long." Isaac reassured, which put a smile on Juno's face as she turned to Stiles, who was stood next to her. "Good, 'cause I'm winning this argument."