𝟑𝟔.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse

𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬
𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

❛ as you were, as i want you to be ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐼𝑁𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐵𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑅𝐼𝐹𝐼𝐸𝐷 that with the new way she was being affected by giving power to the Nemeton, she would hurt Stiles. That was her biggest fear. She was very obviously trying to distance herself from him so that he wouldn't get hurt, but Stiles wasn't having that. A few hours after they had gotten home from helping out Stiles's dad with his case, Juno had gotten a call from Stiles.

𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐊❤ 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆...

accept or decline

Juno picked up the phone, but since she was a little tired and having a general upset feeling she has had for the past few weeks, she didn't answer the phone uniquely, as she normally does. "Hi, Stiles."

"What, I don't get a special greeting?" Stiles immediately questioned, missing the unique ways he'd get to greet his girlfriend. "Do you want one?"

"Yes." Stiles responded very quickly. Juno let out a breath, not fully shocked, but she did also need to think of a way to answer. She mimicked Yoda as she greeted, "Yoda's house, speak you may."

"There's the Juno I know and admire." She could hear the smile in his tone of voice, and it calmed her. Her endearment had gotten to the point where even just imagining his smile brought peace to her heart.

"Isn't the saying 'know and love?'" Juno corrected, confused by his wording, but Stiles did that very specifically. Even if he could admit to himself that he's completely in love with this girl, he couldn't say it to Juno yet. She wasn't ready. Regardless of how Juno felt towards him, she wasn't ready for love yet. That was alright, it wasn't like Stiles was going anywhere.

"If I told you I loved you, you would probably sit frozen for at least an hour, and then move to Italy out of fear." Stiles pointed out, having an incredibly valid point, but Juno tried to defend herself. "No...I'd move to France. Besides, we've only been dating five months."