𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐕𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒓𝒂

❛ oh my, i'm in love ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇, 𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐾, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 were stood outside the bank, prepared to go inside and get Derek's pack out. Scott and Derek had the disadvantage of it being a full moon, so they could feel every once of pain and violent urges, but they were able to keep it under wraps. Thankfully, they had one person there, Juno, who wasn't affected by this, although, she wasn't in full control either.

Juno didn't have the same abilities as werewolves, nor did she have the same advantages. She doesn't have supernatural speed, strength, vision or heightened sensed, just voices, knives and telekinesis, although, she isn't fabulous with telekinesis Juno had to find other ways to protect herself, luckily she could. Juno always had at least one weapon on her at all times, which is extremely helpful in this situation.

The entire way over, Scott had this odd look in his face, to which both Derek and Juno could sense that there was something wrong. Juno, however, was the one to ask him about it. "Scott, are you gonna tell us what's wrong?"

"There's just something I can't get out of my head." Scott breathed out. They were on a time limit which Derek was extremely worried about. "The moon's rising, Scott, what is it?"

"Risk and reward." Scott informed, but he hadn't elaborated enough for either of them to know what he's talking about. "Scott, I think that Coach is a genius just as much as the next person, but is now really a time to be applying his lessons to the real world?"

"No, we're not measuring the risk with enough information. We don't know enough." Scott explained. He did have quite a good point. They didn't know how truly dangerous the Alpha Pack is, they don't know how many Alpha werewolves there are, they don't know who the second girl is, they don't know how dangerous Boyd could be along with the other girl, and they had no clue if the Alpha Pack was ready for them.

"We know that time's running out." Derek pointed out, still being incredibly impatient, but Scott was sticking to his argument. "Yeah, but think about it, they put the triskele on your door four months ago. What have they been doing all this time? Why wait until now?"