𝟑𝟗.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬' 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰

❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬' 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑳
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒔

❛ love me, love me, say that you love me ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆𝑁'𝑇 𝑀𝑈𝐶𝐻 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 Juno and Stiles could do to keep Scott from calming down. He was much too excited to have learned that his best friends were together, so much so that he texted all of their friends and practically forced them to meet each other at a picnic table outside on their free period. Scott had told everyone that if they weren't there, he'd steal all of their pillows, so they all met up without hesitation because they wholeheartedly believed him.

Lydia, Allison, and Isaac were sitting across from Scott, who was between Juno and Stiles. Both Juno and Stiles didn't really want to be there since they didn't want to be the center of attention, but this was Scott's moment and he wasn't letting his friends ruin it, even if it is their relationship.

"What's so important that we had to all be here?" Allison questioned, concerned that Juno had gone rogue and tried to kill someone again, or there had been some developments with the Nemeton. Isaac thought the same thing. "Did one of you have one of your crazy people visions again?"

"No, this is way more important and it's nothing supernatural." Juno already had her chin rested in her hand and let out a breath, she knew this was going to go downhill and she was going to get embarrassed. Stiles would most likely be fine, he's just as excited about his relationship as Scott is.

"How is anything more important than you not being able to control the shift, Stiles seeing things, or Juno killing people?" Lydia asked, seeing as how the life threatening events should be the most important thing on their minds.

"Attempting to kill people." Juno corrected since she still wasn't aware of how she got away with the murder of her father.

"The only thing that could possibly be and is more important than the possibility of us going insane is Stiles and Juno dating!" Scott exclaimed as he pulled his two friends into a side hug. Juno immediately moved his arm away and escaped his clutches as Lydia's expression didn't change at all, due to her already being aware, Allison's lips turned into a shocked, but pleased smile, while Isaac was doing everything in his power not to look heartbroken. The one guy he was concerned would take Juno away from him already had, Isaac missed his chance.