𝟒𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔

❛ heartbreak is impossible, feelings doing somersaults❜

^ underrated band

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅, 𝐿𝑈𝐶𝐴, 𝑊𝐴𝑆 sitting on his bed with his guitar in his hand that would soon later become his little sister's. That little sister, Juno, was standing in front of him and for the past half hour or so, Luca had been teaching her chords on guitar. Juno had been learning to play the guitar for a few months now and was only getting better.

"This is G and this is F, can you remember that?" Luca asked his sister as he moved her fingers to show her the different chords. In the background of their conversation, they could hear their mother and father screaming and yelling at each other. It was a pretty normal thing to hear in the Beckett household, but it was disturbing that a six year old Juno was desensitised to it.

"I think so." Juno responded as she looked over at the open door. She was curious about her parents arguing, but Luca, who was sixteen at this point, knew that it was bad for her to hear. Luca didn't even want to hear this, he wasn't going to let his little sister be exposed to this much hatred at such an early age.

Luca got up from his seat and closed his bedroom door. He was sick of the fighting and he was sick of Juno having to hear it. He put his guitar down on his bed as he informed, "We're leaving."

"Why?" Juno questioned as Luca grabbed her sweater from off his chair and helped her put it on as he explained, "Because I don't want mom to throw a piece of glass at you again."

Once his little sister was situated, Luca put on his own sweater. It was fall and later in the evening, so it was decently cold outside, but being out in the cold was better than being in their own house. Luca picked up his sister and stood her on his bed. He knelt down and Juno climbed onto his back. With him carrying Juno on his back, Luca climbed out of his window and down the tree just outside. This had become a normal routine for the two of them. Luca constantly wanted to keep her safe and the best thing to do was be out of the house.

Luca had thought about going to the police before and getting into social services, but then there was the possibility that Luca and Juno would get split up. He couldn't bare being away from his sister, especially with the possibility that she could be placed in another dangerous home and Luca would have no way of helping her.