𝟓𝟗.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐙𝐘𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐖 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐚? ❞

TW!▬▬mention of emotional abuse

𝑹𝑬𝑫
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑃𝑆 of the trails with him, which was nothing but suspicious, but of course, Scott and the twins refused to see that. Juno did not trust him in the slightest, but she did go with him to stop the cross country meet. Because that was where Malia Tate's father had set out the traps from before, they were assuming that Stiles had done the same thing.

Ethan and Scott had stopped Danny and Kira because they were way ahead of everyone else while Aidan, Stiles, and Juno went to get Coach so that he could help stop the meet. It was a slightly stupid idea for Scott and Ethan to leave Juno alone with two people she despises incredibly. Aidan does nothing but get on her nerves and Stiles is the Nogitsune.

Aidan, Stiles, Juno, and Coach were running out to block the cross country meet and it didn't take them too long to get there. As they met the entire team there, Stiles had rushed in front of everyone and yelled, "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone stop!"

Confused, the whole lacrosse and cross country team stopped dead in their tracks, like they were told. Scott and Ethan had just gotten there to join them after stopping Kira and Danny, who had followed along.

Stiles was wandering around the grounds near him and searching for something, but no one knew what. He picked up a chain from off the ground and very slowly and cautiously began to pick it up, revealing more and more. Juno watched him with furrowed eyebrows, as did everyone else. There was something off about this, she didn't like that everyone's eyes were on Stiles. She knew that the Nogitsune was up to something, so she was trying to play this smart.

Juno moved her eyes away from the Nogitsune and started to look everywhere but at Stiles. She assumed that this was merely a distraction and that something else was at play here, and thank god she thought so because she was about to save someone's life because of her intelligence.

Once Stiles had lifted the entire chain off of the ground, but it was literally only a chain. Everyone rolled their eyes or shoved it off, seeing this as Stiles just doing something stupid again. Stiles had this lost look on his face, but Juno knew for a fact that it was fake. Coach did see an opportunity to be sarcastic, which was constantly his go to if it wasn't blatant bullying. "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?"