𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑺
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ moon dances over your good side ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 and Stiles to Derek's house, which was an incredibly confusing location to be meeting, but they went over there anyway. They had told Scott about the birds and everything that had happened, to which he was incredibly thankful that he wasn't there. Scott had told his two friends about a huge Alpha werewolf that had thrown him around like ragdoll. Scott had no clue who this werewolf was, but he was clearly bad news.

Now, Derek was helping Scott with his tattoo issue. Isaac was laying unconscious on the floor, but they were told to ignore him. Stiles and Juno were standing next to each other as Derek was sitting across from Scott. He was using his werewolf vision to see the tattoo Scott had on his arm. "Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right? What does it mean?"

"I don't know. It's just something I trace with my fingers." Scott spoke softly as he traced two circles, one around the other, in the dust on the wood next to him. "Why is this so important to you?"

"Do you know what the word tattoo means?" Scott asked back, to which Stiles responded, having remembered what the tattoo artist had said. "To mark something."

"Well, that's in Tahitian. In Samoan, it means 'open wound.' I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, it makes it kind of a reward." Scott explained, but Derek still had questions. "For what?"

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Going on four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a...uh..." Scott was struggling to find the word, but Juno had used the obvious response. "An open wound."

Scott nodded, agreeing with the way Juno phrased it. Derek could see that Scott desperately wanted this, so he went along with it. Derek let out a breath as he explained, "The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt."

"Ah, that's great." Stiles spoke sarcastically, not excited to deal with seeing this much physical and visual pain. "Do it."

Derek grabbed a blowtorch and set it ablaze. Juno let out a small laugh of disbelief, excited and finding it incredible that this was how werewolves tattoo themselves. Stiles, however, was horrified. "Oh, wow. That's a-that's a lot for me."