𝟒𝟕.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 (𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻)
𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

❛ late night when you need my love ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝑊𝐸𝑅𝐸 helping Kira get her phone back since Scott told them that there were unclothes pictures Kira didn't want anyone to see. Stiles and Juno were fine to help her, glad to even since they knew that Scott likes her. Even if they told him to stay away, Kira has a right to her privacy.

Kira was in Stiles's Jeep with him since Scott and Juno were the ones breaking into the sheriff's station. Stiles had key cards to get into different parts of the station that he had gotten from his dad, which he was handing to Juno as he explained, "This one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office."

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott anxiously asked, hoping that he had actually gotten permission rather that Stiles first thought, which is always to steal things. Stiles shook his head. "No, I cloned them using the RFID emulator."

"...Is that worse?" Juno asked, having no clue what that meant, but hoping that it was Stiles language for 'no, I didn't steal them.' Stiles shrugged his shoulders and averted his gaze for a second, knowing that it was just as bad. "It's smarter."

Juno pinched the bridge of her nose, slightly mad at herself for thinking that Stiles had done the morally correct thing. For someone whose father is the sheriff of the county he lives in, Stiles tends to break the law quite a lot. But in the bigger picture, it's necessary...most of the time.

"So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout, but there's always somebody at the front desk, there's dispatch and usually a night-shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the service entrance by the dumpster, alright? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out, but guys, if you get caught, I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for impeachment because of your dad, Scott, so if anything happens, I will run and leave you both for dead."

"Got it, thanks. Seriously, dude." Scott thanked. They knew that the Stilinski family was going through a lot with the possibility of Stiles's father losing his job, and it didn't make it easier that Scott's mess up of a father was the one causing it. Stiles was on thin ice since he couldn't make any waves for his dad, it would make everything worse in his investigation.