𝟔𝟗.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑨 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳
𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

❛ i'll take advantage while you hang me out to dry ❜

        𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑁𝑂 𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 strange things happen in Beacon Hills all the time. From werewolves, to banshees, to kitsunes, to Reapers, to anything surrounding the Hales, a scrawny, clumsy mess being possessed by an evil Japanese spirit wasn't too far out of left field. What was strange was seeing Juno, as the Reaper, sitting in a random parking lot with an unconscious Stiles next to her. All Aiden and Lydia found her doing was twirling one of knives in her hand and blankly staring off into the distance.

As Aiden and Lydia got out of the car, they walked up to the two, but made sure to keep their distance for their own safety. Without looking up from her knife, Juno acknowledged Lydia, "I called you. Usually the banshee calls upon the Reaper, but turns out, this is a two way street."

Juno was clearly becoming more powerful by the second, but it wasn't clear if that was a good thing. Juno's mind had already been infiltrated, so the Nogitsune already used the power he was aware she had, but with every passing moment that she doesn't have Stiles, that he's being tortured, her anger worsens. Juno is already quite dangerous when she's mad, but pair that with the authority of the Grim Reaper, she becomes lethal.

Lydia had called Scott down to the parking lot they were in so that they could get Stiles somewhere safe. Because Melissa was aware of this whole supernatural world, the McCall house was the best place to go because there was no risk of anyone outside getting hurt. They too had called Deaton to meet them down there since they needed an expert.

Scott and Aiden had put the unconscious Void Stiles on the living room couch as Melissa had let the supernaturally experienced veterinarian inside. Void Stiles still had the large gash on his stomach which he inflicted upon himself and on first glance, it was worrying. "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital."

"I would soon rather cut off my own arm than get him help." Juno expressed, sick and tired of everyone pitying this guy simply because he looks like their friend. Scott, who was much more patient and kind, reminded his mother, "Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?"

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding anyway. He might even be healing." Deaton observed, seeing the black around the wound being a sign of prosperity rather than suffering. Aiden did need to clarify, "You mean, healing like we heal? That's good, right?"