𝟒𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐝

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑵
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ he thinks he'd blow our minds ❜

        𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐿𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝐿𝑌, 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 shifted out of her trance and gone back to normal, but she was incredibly on edge. Since now she knew that she tried to kill Lydia again, hurt Ethan and Aiden and also tried to kill Stiles, the person she most wanted to protect, she was a little out of it. Not to mention the fact that her friends now know about Luca.

Lydia very thankfully had some emergency stuff in her bag and Juno was able to stitch up her stab wounds, now she was just in pain. Lydia had also stayed behind at Derek's loft to help Ethan and Aiden. Juno and Stiles were meeting up with Scott, Isaac, and Allison so that they could help protect Malia from her father. Juno and Stiles took his Jeep and had gotten there before everyone else, so they were just waiting.

Juno was sitting on the hood of Stiles's car and in his sweater since he had given it to her to make her feel better. She was very clearly having a rough time since she had tried to kill the one person she cares for most in the world. Stiles was leaning against his car between her legs while she had her arms wrapped around him and her chin on his shoulder. They were peacefully listening to the sounds of the forest around them, but the silence between them was broken by Juno. "I'm sorry."

Stiles shifted to turn around and look at her, but kept his hands on her thighs. "You're the very last person I would ever want to hurt and I almost killed you. I...I'm so sorry."

The distress in Juno's eyes was breaking his heart. She was still doing everything in her power to not cry, but Stiles could see her eyes watering. Stiles pushed some of her hair behind her ear as he reassured, "Juno, it's okay. I'm not mad at you. It's not my fault I'm seeing things, it's not Scott's fault he can't shift, and it's not your fault you try to kill people."

"Have killed people." Juno corrected as she wiped her tears.

"Juno-" Stiles began, trying to help her realize that she couldn't control it, nor was she truly the one who killed Victor, but Juno knew what she did, she still felt like a monster. So, she cut him off. "I killed my father, Stiles."