𝟐𝟗.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑴𝑶𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ there's no sign of life ❜

        𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐴𝐶, 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 very suddenly emerged from the ice baths, taking a desperate breath for air as they all very quickly climbed out of it. The three of them were all shivering and soaking wet, but they were much more concerned with where they were rather than the possibly hypothermia.

The three boys took in their surroundings. They were in this empty white room with white columns and white tiles on the floors and ceilings. They couldn't see anything, it was just emptiness. However, something minor had caught Isaac's eye. "Guys."

The two other boys faced his direction and saw what he did. In the near distance, there was a large tree stump with someone sitting on top of it. Isaac, Stiles, and Scott began to walk towards it, still being cautious of this person they couldn't recognize from afar and assuming that this tree was the Nemeton. As the three boys got closer to the Nemeton, they came to recognize that the person sitting on it was Juno.

The boys recognized her look from the motel. Those same black bandages loosely and messily around her body, the bright white irises in her eyes, and the blank expression. They stood in front of the Nemeton as they watched Juno nervously fiddle with her hands before admitting, "I don't know if I can bring you guys back."

"You can do it, Juno." Scott encouraged as he stepped onto the Nemeton and held his hand out for Juno. She took his hand and he helped her to her feet. Juno took a deep breath, extremely anxious to do this. She essentially had to kill her friends and then bring them back to life, which she had never done before. The closest she had come was entering Isaac's subconscious.

To give her an extra boost of confidence, Scott complimented, "You look really cool, by the way."

Juno let out a small laugh and let go of Scott's hand. "Thanks."

Juno took a deep breath again, trying to prepare herself. Once she and Scott were ready, Juno very suddenly snapped his neck, which did ultimately kill him, but only in this space. Scott fell backwards, but as soon as his body hit the Nemeton, he turned to black smoke. She turned back to the other two, who now were even more nervous to do this. But, Stiles did step onto the Nemeton.