𝟒𝟓.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

❝ 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒕

❛ je t'ai gardée dans mon coeur ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆, 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑆𝑂𝑁, was very eager to get to the school, like he was onto something. Lydia and Juno just followed him since they've both learned that if Stiles is passionate about an idea, he's most likely right about something. They were lucky that they had someone who always has weapons on them and knows how to pick a lock because Juno was the only reason they were able to get inside.

"So, what are we looking for?" Lydia questioned as they stepped into a chemistry room. Stiles didn't actually answer her, he just kept walking. He even got to the chemicals room, which is almost always locked, but Stiles just walked right in. "...That was supposed to be locked."

"Yeah, I know. Notice anything else?" Stiles asked, knowing there was something else in the room the girls had to notice as he turned on his phone flashlight and started to look around for any sign of Barrow.

"It smells like chemicals in here." Juno pointed out as she put her finger under her nose to block out the smell. However, this smell did make her realize something. "They wouldn't have been able to catch his scent."

The two girls looked down at Stiles, who had his flashlight pointed at the ground where there was blood and staples. "He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself. You guys were right."

"Then why don't I feel good about this?" Lydia questioned as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, almost trying to protect herself. Stiles let out a breath before grimly responding, "Probably because he was here to kill somebody."

"Who though?" Juno questioned as the three of them left the chemicals room and just stepped into the regular classroom. They were going to leave as Stiles explained, "That's what we gotta figure out. We could spread out, start looking for-"

Stiles cut himself off when Juno had grabbed his sweater sleeve and pulled him back. Lydia stopped walking too and they both glanced at Juno with confused expressions. Juno pointed to the chalkboard, which was where their eyes went. They saw three numbers stacked on top of each other, and thankfully, Lydia immediately recognized what they were. It was extremely helpful to have someone as smart as her with them. "Atomic numbers."