𝟏𝟒.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝

❝ ...𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳
𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒔

❛ i don't believe that anybody feels the way i do about you ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐴𝐶'𝑆 detention was during lunch, so Juno still had to endure the rest of the day still. Juno was glad that her last few classes were ones that she was good at and actually interested in all except one, but it couldn't be too bad. However, her lovely boyfriend that had been obsessing over the recent murders all day found that he needed to tell her everything about it and all of his theories because she's the only one that'll listen and put up with him.

Stiles had already been talking to her for quite some time as Juno was walking to her math class. She was a little late and her next teacher knew that since she had detention, so Juno wasn't rushing to get to class. If she's already late, what could a few more minutes do. Plus, Stiles had a lot to say...or ramble, "You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day? That's every day a dead baby, Juno, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day! Oh, no, wait. That's every day because every day is dead baby day, yay!"

"Why are you telling me this?" Juno exasperatedly asked, not really having the time to listen to Stiles's wild theories, but she was trying her best to be supportive. "And why aren't you in class?"

"'Cause this is more important and Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins, Ethan and Aiden." Stiles explained.

"And you decided to come find me and tell me about sacrificing babies because...?" Juno trailed off, there was not one solid answer that she could think of, but there was only one reason. "Because you like me enough to go along with this."

Juno narrowed her eyes, considering it before ultimately seeing that he was right. "Yeah, that tracks."

"Good, so now here's what I'm thinking..." Stiles went straight back to his theories as he was still following his girlfriend through the hallways. "I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love threes, right? So maybe first, it's three virgins and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs."

Juno stopped dead in her tracks and looked right at Stiles, not liking that theory one bit. "I have a little dog."

Stiles sent her a look and scrunched his nose, trying to hint at something, that Juno picked up on immediately. "I'm not getting rid of Sirius, Stiles. Do you want me to get rid of Sirius?"