𝟔𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

❝ 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺
𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

❛ i wish i was like you ❜

        𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑊𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑁 up, again, she wasn't stuck a white room in any sense or in the police station, instead, she was in a random office, still in Eichen House, where she was sitting in a chair. A psychiatrist was sitting on the other side of the desk and Fletcher was in another chair next to her, only it wasn't exactly the same because Juno's wrists were handcuffed to the arms of the chair.

Juno pulled her wrists, trying to get out of the handcuffs, but it obviously didn't work, and all of a sudden, the woman across from her spoke up, "We have received plenty of concerns about Evangeline's mental state."

Juno was looking around the room, trying to figure out where she was. She figured she was still in Eichen House, but she wanted to know where in Eichen House. "Some people were worried that she has violent tendencies as proven by us finding her with blood all over her hands."

Juno stopped looking around for a second when she heard what the psychiatrist said and was slightly offended by the assumption. "There was a bomb in the sheriff's station I was in and I was helping save people's lives by stopping the bleeding. But don't worry, next time I see someone with glass impaled in their chest, I'll just laugh as I watch them die."

Juno's charm is a unique one and by far one of Stiles's favourite things about her, but Juno's attitude is an acquired taste. She can never really be serious in situations because she doesn't know how to properly express any regular human emotion, so when she uses her charm to get around it, a lot of people, like this psychiatrist, find it irritating.

"Her humour and little comments are also not appreciated." She spoke to Fletcher, trying to not address Juno specifically, but it was hard because she muttered under her breath, "My eyes don't appreciate that dress you're wearing."

"Juno." Fletcher scolded, knowing that Juno's...well, Juno-ness wasn't needed right now. "What? Blue is not her colour."

"We here at Eichen House specialise in teenagers like Evangeline." The psychiatrist explained, wanting to ensure that Fletcher understood that was going to get help, but that was not what was going to happen. All that Juno is to them is a lab experiment.