𝟐𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞? 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞? ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺
𝒛𝒂𝒚𝒏

❛ i would rather be dead if it's gonna mean a life that's lived without you ❜

        𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝐶𝑇𝑈𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝐴𝐵𝐿𝐸 to communicate and regroup so they could figure out how to get to the Nemeton. Everyone now knew that Juno was already aware of the Nemeton since she sees it in her visions, but she has no clue how to find it. Juno and Lydia had gone to talk to Peter and Derek, but they had no idea how to get there either, their memory of its location was taken by Talia, Derek's mother and Peter's older sister and the Alpha Pack didn't know either.

Stiles, Juno, Lydia, Isaac, and Allison had all gone to Deaton's animal clinic and Scott was even able to get away from the Alphas to do this. Deaton had to convince him to come back since this wasn't what the Alphas wanted him for. Deucalion wanted Scott to help stop Ms. Blake, but this was just to get their parents and uncle back.

There was this method that Deaton had thought of that could help them find the Nemeton, but he needed them all there and needed to make sure that everyone, especially one person, was on board. For Deaton's idea to work, Juno needed to be completely willing to do it.

"The Nemeton has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two, or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die." Stiles explained his logic. Him and Juno had learned about Derek's first love and how he had to kill her because the bite was killing her.

"Gerard was there once, but he said it was years ago and he couldn't remember where it was." Allison explained. She and Scott had gone to see Gerard, who, surprise, wasn't dead. He was still bleeding black goo, but he was alive.

"So, how do we find this place?" Isaac asked the million dollar question, everyone looking to Deaton, who had explained that he had a plan. "There is a way, but it's dangerous. Essentially, Scott, Stiles, and Juno need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents and uncle."

"We die for them?" Scott asked completely stunned, while Stiles was trying to be optimistic. "But you can bring us back...you can bring us back, right?"

"Juno can." The girl in question, who was standing by three metal tubs, immediately hid her face in her hands as she groaned, "Why me? Why is it always me?"