𝟏𝟗.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐉𝐀 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐝

❝ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑩𝑶𝑫𝒀 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬
𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

❛ i just gotta get out of this prison cell, one day i'm gonna be free ❜

        𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 momentarily taken full control of the Reaper, her head had been killing her. She wasn't hearing the voices like she normally is, it was more just a general, searing pain. Juno was at her locker, her head still pounding, and it was genuinely making it hard for her to focus. Juno's eyes went blurry for a second, but it didn't last long. She was tilting a little, dizzy from her head hurting so much and Ethan, who was at his own locker, could see her struggling. "Hey, are you okay?"

Juno looked next to her and at Ethan, who was only about three lockers away from her. She was taken aback by the fact that someone, who wanted she and her friends gone, was checking on her. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well, you don't look okay." Ethan pointed out, in regards to the fact that she had dark circles under her eyes and her on and off wincing at the pain. Juno hadn't slept amazingly last night. She was sleeping at Stiles's house, but because she slept on the bus back from the motel, she couldn't sleep at night.

Juno just waved off Ethan. "It's just a headache."

"Do your headaches usually make your hands bleed?" Ethan asked as he pointed to her hand. Juno looked down and her palm was in fact bleeding.

"Shit, that's just from stress, but I'm fine." Juno reassured as she grabbed a medical bandage she kept in her locker. Juno has a bad habit of fiddling with her hands when she's stressed or nervous, sometimes her hands start bleeding from her clenching her fists so much, so Stiles made her keep it in her locker just in case. Juno very quickly wrapped her hand with the medical bandage to stop the bleeding, but Ethan had ordered her to do something else. "Give me your hand."

"What?" Juno questioned as she used a small piece of tape, also in her locker, to keep the bandage in tact.

"Just...do it." Ethan insisted as he held out his hand for her to take. Hesitantly, Juno put her hand on his. His veins turned black for a split second, indicating that he was taking away some of her pain. Juno could actively feel her headache fade slightly, it wasn't completely gone, but it was better. "Thanks."