𝟐𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse & scars

𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺
𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒕

❛ 'cause all of the small things that you do are what remind me why i fell for you ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑈𝑃 to their knees, no one ever mowed it. This field didn't really belong to anyone, it was just some field out behind Stiles's house. There were little white flowers that were scattered all around this field, but that wasn't their main focus of this quaint space.

Juno and Stiles were walking through the meadow, hands interlocked. Juno held a bouquet of roses in her free hand as they were slowly walking towards their destination. Stiles was speaking lowly while his eyes were constantly trained on the ground in front of him while Juno watched the grass dance in the wind.

"Me and my mom used to come out here all the time. I would run out here when I was younger because I felt more free. I didn't have to follow the house rules or do homework or anything, I could just sit out here and make shapes in the clouds. I know, it's kind of boring." Stiles downplayed.

Juno squeezed his hand to comfort him as she reassured, "No, it's not boring."

Stiles looked next to him and at his girlfriend, who smiled at him, showing that she was listening no matter what. This was a delicate and vulnerable thing for Stiles to do, so Juno wouldn't dream of doing anything that might make him uncomfortable, so he continued on, "Well, my mom found me out here, she always knew where I was, but she never made me go back home. She just laid down here with me and made shapes in the clouds. And I know I've brought you here before and I know you know this story already-"

Stiles was beginning to ramble on, clearly making an uncomfortable situation for himself, so Juno reassured him once more, "It's okay, I like hearing it."

"Do you really or do you just feel bad for me?" Stiles asked with doubt as his gaze was focused on the ground. He didn't want to meet his girlfriend's eyes since this was too vulnerable for him, but Juno would always be there for him no matter what, so she answered his question with another question, "Do you actually care about me or did you just help me because you felt bad for me?"

Stiles nodded his head, now understanding that this was the same. Stiles helped Juno with Victor because he cares about her and Juno was helping Stiles face his mother because she cares about him. "Good point."