𝟏𝟑.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse, alcoholism & suicide

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ i don't exist if i don't have her, the sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn ❜

        𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝐷𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁, 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 sent to Coach for it. There were two other people in detention, but Coach wanted to talk to her since he knew that there had to be something seriously wrong. Juno's never one to get detention. Sure, she's never had fantastic grades, but things were turning around, but she's also never been a troublemaker. Juno has anger issues, but she lets that out during lacrosse, so it always just seems like fair play.

"I'm kinda surprised to see you in detention." Coach pointed out as she sat down at his desk. They were in his office while Juno was sitting across from him. She was nervously fiddling with her hands, a bad habit she still had. Her eyes never left her hands, Juno was quite honestly ashamed to be there. Quietly, she spoke, "Me and my anger don't agree with each other."

"I'm very aware of that. That's why you're such a good lacrosse player." Coach explained. He knows that Juno uses her anger in lacrosse, but that makes her a force to be reckoned with. Her anger makes her stronger, more determined, it could be a great asset for any situation as long as Juno controls it.

"I also used to practice every day with my uncle Fletcher." Juno added on. Fletcher was the whole reason she got into lacrosse, which she was incredibly thankful for. Juno's passionate about lacrosse, and she never would've found that passion if it weren't for him. "Well, he did a good job teaching you. Is he gonna come by for any of the games?"

"He promised he'd try to make it to every single one, but he works two jobs full time. One at night and one during the day." It was the sad reality, but the Beckett family doesn't exactly have a lot of money.

"Don't you have a job?" Coach asked, remembering her mentioning it. "I used to until my employer just stopped calling me in for some reason. It's not like I did anything wrong. I worked hard, I showed up on time, I never once took time off, I worked overtime, I was nice. He basically fired me by ghosting me."