𝟏𝟐.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

❝ 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑨𝑮
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔

❛ why does she give a damn about me ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐽𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 to Danny since he was probably the only one that could keep up with her, that she was friends with anyway. She knew that Stiles was running with Scott and the rest of the people she knew that were doing this were werewolves.

Danny and Juno have been friends for quite a while, they got along mostly because they hated all the same people. Even Danny was good friends with Jackson, but he would gladly talk badly about him since he's seen how he used to treat Juno. He was the most supportive and was the one who helped Juno figure out that she's pansexual.

"So are you gonna ask out the twin or what?" Juno very suddenly asked. She and Danny were a bit in front of everyone since they go on runs with each other sometimes, so they're used to it.

Danny wasn't quite expecting for Juno to know about his little crush on Ethan, but Juno knew him insanely well. "I don't know what you're talking about. And I don't even know which twin you're talking about."

"The gay one and you clearly want to ask him out. You stare at him like he's Brad Pitt." Danny was still playing dumb since he really didn't feel like talking about this, but he knew that she wouldn't let this go. He also thought he was being discrete, but Juno seemed to know him really well.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about." Danny brushed off, to which Juno nudged his arm with hers. "He's cute, you're hot, it's a perfect match."

"Well, if you think he's so great, why don't you ask out the straight one?" Danny suggested. There's the obvious reason as to why she wouldn't do that, which was because she's dating Stiles, but Danny doesn't know that, so she used another one of her reasons. "Because he's confident and I only date dorks."

"Right, that's why you broke up with Isaac once he stopped being adorable." Danny teased. That wasn't the reason, it was more so the trying to kill Juno and acting like one of the guys that Juno spends her time taunting because they deserve it, but once again, Danny isn't aware of the werewolf situation, so she agreed. "That was part of it. He also became a douchebag. Then as soon as I broke up with him, he was nice again."