𝟑𝟒.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

TW!▬▬racism & mention of suicide

𝑳𝑬𝑻'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ and if you say run, i'll run with you. and if you say hide, we'll hide because my love for you would break my heart in two, if you should fall into my arms and tremble like a flower ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇 her arms that were resting on her desk. She was fast asleep in her Economics class, which was strange since Coach is the teacher, so she's normally awake and happily paying attention. However, upon remembering what she had almost done to her friends yesterday, almost killing Isaac, Allison, and Lydia, she didn't exactly sleep fantastically. She didn't even go over to Stiles's.

She was sitting next to Danny, who had tried to wake her up, but gave up after a few tries. While everyone else was listening to Coach's lesson, the principal had knocked on the open door. "Coach Finstock, I'm very sorry to interrupt, but could I borrow Juno Beckett for a moment?"

"Yeah, of course. Juno?" Coach called out to the girl, but upon seeing her fast asleep, he yelled at the top of his lungs, "BECKETT!"

Juno's head snapped up, being scared awake by Coach. She had a highlighter tangled in her hair, but since she was terrified awake, she very instinctively defended herself, "I wasn't sleeping, you were sleeping."

"The principal wants to see you." Coach switched up and spoke very calmly. For some odd reasons, Juno is incredibly defensive, especially when she's tired, so she resorted to the tactic she used every time a teacher or someone higher up needed to speak with her. "Danny did it."

"You were literally the one asleep in class." Danny countered as he did the decent thing and took the highlighter out of her hair. He put it on the desk in front of her as Juno sat up in her chair. "And you weren't, therefore, it's your fault."

Danny shook his head and let out a breath. They are very good friends and do tease each other a lot, but there are moments when he severely questions this girl and why she's so similarly irritating to someone he doesn't love, which is Stiles. There were always times where friends of Juno and Stiles would notice incredible similarities. There was them both using highlighters in the same way, the general wit and snark, they're both somehow the dumbest and most genius people in the room at all times, and they're the biggest dorks on the planet. Especially Scott, people were always confused as to how they weren't best friends.