𝟑𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝

❝ ...𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑼𝑬
𝒘𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒈

❛ are you coming backstage after the show ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 done some research when they got back last night to see if they could figure out anything else about where Malia could've run off to by looking at where coyotes live and how they act. They were in their classroom in the back corner, waiting for their history class to start. Stiles was showing Scott a map of where the den was while him and Juno were explaining  what was happening. "We found the den right in the middle of hiking trails, which makes sense since coyotes travel in fixed trails."

"And you're definitely right about her not going back. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart. Actually, if they don't want to be heard, they walk on their toes." Juno explained, only earning an incredulous comment from Scott. "Coyotes tip-toe?"

Juno sighed and nodded her head. "Yes, Scott. They tip-toe."

"Class, everyone to their seats, please." Their teacher, Mr. Yukimura spoke to the class. The trio and everyone else in the class found a seat, of course, Scott, Stiles and Juno being all right next to each other. None of them had found an issue with this teacher in any form, which was good since Juno had an issue with the last new teacher they had and she turned out to be the Darach.

"Alright, everyone, let's get started!" Mr. Yukimura began with an excited tone. "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?"

The class was silent, even his daughter, Kira, hadn't volunteered, so Mr. Yukimura chose someone at random. "Mr. Stilinski?"

"Oh, maybe someone else could?" Stiles hoped anxiously. One of his side affects from coming back to life, other than his visions, is that he couldn't read. Words would disappear, letters moved around, everything turned to symbols. Every possible creative way that his mind could make sure he couldn't read was happening, so he really didn't feel like going through that, nor embarrassing himself in front of the class.

However, due to Mr. Yukimura not being aware that this student died and came back to life for sixteen hours, he wanted to push Stiles. "Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski."